Aims and goals
to boost up social entrepreneurship in Slovenia as well as in South-East Europe, with positioning it as an effective way to combat the global economic crisis and innovative Social Agenda through presenting inspiring good practices and effective supporting environments and thus opening the concept of social entrepreneurship on the highest political and professional level. To support parallel initiative Social Entrepreneurship network in the region of South East Europe.
Specific objectives of the conference:
- Presenting social entrepreneurship as an effective development model with socially and ecologically sustainable solutions in the period of global crisis with the mobilization of high profile decision makers.
- Positioning social entrepreneurship as a perspective field of future job options and local development in the Europe Union. With specific focus on Slovenia and the South-East Europe region on a broader scale.
- Raising awareness and knowledge on social entrepreneurship of target groups through media activities and networking.
Planned impact of the conference:
- Bringing together high profile political decision makers of Slovenian and the European Commission with key representatives of social entrepreneurship to foster the development of this economical segment in the EU with specific focus on Slovenia and South-East Europe.
- Empowering policy makers in Slovenia with in-depth knowledge on social entrepreneurship and its impact for local development, job creation and social integration - an innovative and effective way-out of the consequences of global crisis.
- Raising awareness on social entrepreneurship among the Slovenian public with at least one key figure from abroad, which will work as an effective advocate.
- Enhance the development of an effective supporting environment for social entrepreneurship in Slovenia and broader in the South-East Europe region.
- Initiated new forms of regional cooperation for experience and knowledge exchange in the field of social economy through the South-East Europe Social Enterprise Hub.
- Strengthened networking of key actors in the field of social entrepreneurship in Slovenia, South-East Europe and the European Union.
- Presented inspiring best practices and supporting environment in the European Union and OECD as an effective tool for innovations, job creation and local development through Social Enterprising.
- Initiated new forms of regional cooperation for experience and knowledge exchange on the field of social economy through the South-East Europe Social Enterprise Hub.